Top 10 Ways to Update the Green Things You Already Do
By dailyhap - 11:05PM - 04/18/2012
When you go green, you get happier! Not only do you feel good about helping the environment, but you get the mood-boosting benefit of a sense of accomplishment when you implement a few of these simple uprades to your already green routine. As a bonus, you'll surely be happy about the money you'll save by going green!
Top 10 Green Updates
- Recycle … and BUY recycled products.
- Turn off your electronics when not in use … and unplug them.
- Walk or bike instead of driving … and check your tire pressure to conserve gas when you do drive.
- Reuse paper you’ve printed for scraps and notes … and digitally store everything you can.
- Remember your reuseable bags at the grocery store … and at the mall, the hardware store, the liquor store ...
- Take shorter showers … and wash your clothes in cold water.
- Eat more local food … and maybe even plant a few veggies or herbs of your own.
- Donate used clothes, goods, tools, and appliances … and buy used of the same!
- Become a part of the sharing economy with craigslist, freesharing, carshare, airbnb, and so on … and borrow, don’t buy from the library, your neighbor, and your co-workers.
- Bring your reuseable plastic water bottle with you everywhere, or buy several and stash them in the car, office, and home … and same goes for your coffee mug!
|Past 30 Days|
|No Style haps in the past 30 days|
|Jordan Myska Allen||30 haps|
|No Style haps submitted yet|