Style: Happiness Leaders
One Day Body Detox
Feel better inside and out with this super-simple body detoxification plan!
Use Your Sickness to Get Happy
Flu, colds, allergies—it's full-on sick season, but you can use it to your advantage to get happier!
What Are You Fighting For?
Knowing why you're doing anything will help you succeed at it and be happier!
Love/Hate: Bonus Free Time!
Exploring what we love and hate about bonus free time
By lyssa - 06:35PM - 06/27/2012
Love/Hate is a new series exploring the everyday duality of life.
Say you suddenly get a day off of work or an all-day obligation is cancelled. Wahoo! The day stretches before you with hours and hours of unscheduled free time … bonus!
5 Things We Love About: Bonus Free Time
- Endless possibilities
- Guilt-free "me" time!
- Catching up on reading or our fave tv shows
- Taking the time to cook dinner
- Long walks, hikes, or workouts we don't always get to enjoy leisurely
5 Things We Hate About: Bonus Free Time
- Endless possibilities mire you in indecision
- Feeling guilty we're not doing something "productive"
- Catching up on cleaning/household chores
- Cooking dinner or doing something because we feel obligated to now that we have the time
- Feeling lazy when we choose to just lounge around the house
- Five Under-60-Second Happiness Boosters
- Laughter with Your Crew Keeps You Happy
- Find Happiness and Creativity in Nature
- Love/Hate: Moving
- Do This for Your Happiest Work Day Yet
- Colored Dishes Amp Up Food and Drink Flavors
- Speaking Two Languages Makes You Perform Tasks Faster
- Enjoy Emerald Green, Pantone's Color of the Year for 2013