Style: Happiness Leaders
One Day Body Detox
Feel better inside and out with this super-simple body detoxification plan!
Use Your Sickness to Get Happy
Flu, colds, allergies—it's full-on sick season, but you can use it to your advantage to get happier!
What Are You Fighting For?
Knowing why you're doing anything will help you succeed at it and be happier!
A parable about making a difference
By lyssa - 03:44PM - 05/04/2012
One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking something up and gently throwing it into the ocean.
Approaching the boy, he asked, "What are you doing?"
The youth replied, "Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them back, they'll die."
"Son," the man said, "don't you realize there are miles and miles of beach and hundreds of starfish? You can't make a difference!"
After listening politely, the boy bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it back into the surf. Then, smiling at the man, he said, "I made a difference for that one."
- Five Under-60-Second Happiness Boosters
- Laughter with Your Crew Keeps You Happy
- Find Happiness and Creativity in Nature
- Love/Hate: Moving
- Do This for Your Happiest Work Day Yet
- Colored Dishes Amp Up Food and Drink Flavors
- Speaking Two Languages Makes You Perform Tasks Faster
- Enjoy Emerald Green, Pantone's Color of the Year for 2013