How to Use DailyHap
You can use the website however the heck you want. But since you asked… (click here for FAQs)
1. Check out the Hap. A Hap is a daily task that will lead you one step closer to happiness.
2. Do it [if you want to record it, you will have to skip to step 4].
3. Want to know why you should do it? Read the featured article associated with it. But you don’t have to.
3.5 Didn’t like the Hap or featured article today? Try a different category by clicking on one of the four tabs on the top and repeat with a new article.
4. Register for an account. Confirm via email.
5. Submit the day’s Hap.
- 1 point: Honor Verification. You can just check a box that says you did it.
- 2 points: Written Verification. You can write an account of what you did, what happened when you did, how someone laughed at you, a secret code word, whatever you want to write to record your action.
- 3 points: Photo Verification. You upload or link to a photo that shows you doing the Hap. Or reminds you of the Hap.
- 4 points: Video Verification. You upload or link to a video that show you doing or talking about the Hap. Or it’s a funny video vaguely related to the Hap. Or it has some secret meaning to you. You get the idea. It’s all for you.
6. Your Hap total score will increase. Your Hap score will also increase in that category. (Categories are Body, Psych, Style, Belief)
7. Start clicking around to related articles or tasks. You can do an unlimited number of tasks a day, so go nuts if you really want to.