Exploring what we love and hate about bonus free time
Love/Hate is a new series exploring the everyday duality of life.
Say you suddenly get a day off of work or an all-day obligation is cancelled. Wahoo! The day stretches before you with hours and hours of unscheduled free time … bonus!
5 Things We Love About: Bonus Free Time
- Endless possibilities
- Guilt-free “me” time!
- Catching up on reading or our fave tv shows
- Taking the time to cook dinner
- Long walks, hikes, or workouts we don’t always get to enjoy leisurely
5 Things We Hate About: Bonus Free Time
- Endless possibilities mire you in indecision
- Feeling guilty we’re not doing something “productive”
- Catching up on cleaning/household chores
- Cooking dinner or doing something because we feel obligated to now that we have the time
- Feeling lazy when we choose to just lounge around the house