Exploring what we love and hate about feeling great
Love/Hate is a new series exploring the everyday duality of life.
5 Things We Love About: Feeling Great
- Feeling like we’re on top of the world
- The lightness in our step
- A strong sense of success
- How other things seem to happen that are great; bad things feel less bad
- Celebrating with special activities like dinner or vacations
5 Things We Hate About: Feeling Great
- The fear that the great feeling won’t last
- Guilt that other people don’t feel as great
- Whew, the energy expenditure it takes to be so excited!
- The pressure to keep feeling great
- How the hours fly by and we run out of daylight for all our high-energy projects
… what do you love and hate about feeling great?