It’s agony, it’s ecstasy.
Love/Hate is a new series exploring the everyday duality of life.
Making big decisions: it’s agony, it’s ecstasy. Considering past, present, and future can bring up lots of emotions, but we love the sweet relief when we make a choice!
5 Things We Love About: Making Big Decisions
- Dreaming of the outcomes of the decision
- Nervous excitement about the possibilities
- Our brains are constantly engaged, thinking about the options
- A sense of resolution when we make the decision
- Sharing the big news with everyone!
5 Things We Hate About: Making Big Decisions
- Considering possible negative outcomes
- Nervous stomach
- We can’t seem to stop thinking about the options
- Feeling paralyzed by choice
- A sense of sadness for the other option(s)