The greatest joy and the greatest pain (in the butt)
Love/Hate is a new series exploring the everyday duality of life. This Love/Hate is based on last week’s Damn This Happiness Thing article, click here to read it.
5 Things We Love About: The Pursuit of Happiness
- A deep inner peace settles over us
- Happiness is fun
- We give ourselves permission to take care of ourselves
- Every day is easier, better, lighter when we do the things that make us happy
- We can share our joy more readily when we’re aware of it!
5 Things We Hate About: The Pursuit of Happiness
- All that introspection is hard work!
- Happiness is fun, but you’re also more aware of unhappiness, discord, or uneasiness.
- Taking care of ourselves can paradoxically make us feel guilty!
- Sometimes it feels like bad days are worse when good days are better
- AWareness makes us more aware of bad and good!